At the Clark County, Washington, law firm of Green & Ritchie, PLLC, our attorneys take pride in overcoming any obstacles to ensure that your DUI/DWI case is successful in the areas of driver's license suspension, ignition interlock devices, roadside sobriety tests, DUI accidents, felony DUI/DWI charges and more.
Our lawyers are confident in their abilities to resolve your DUI/DWI case both inside and outside of the courtroom, and we have the experience to back it up. Both attorneys Green and Ritchie have held positions as prosecutors in Vancouver and Clark County, which gives us the knowledge to design a unique DUI/DWI defense just for you. We are also committed to providing ethical and professional representation in every matter we handle because we know that you need competent legal help through a difficult situation.
DUI/DWI cases can be highly technical if there are issues with blood alcohol or breathalyzer tests, so be sure to hire Green & Ritchie, PLLC, to represent you in the best way possible.
When you hire us, you hire the entire team of attorneys at Green & Ritchie, PLLC. We will work hard to secure a verdict in your favor, while maintaining honest and open communication with you, with the following DUI/DWI issues:
- Driver's license suspension - In addition to fines and jail time, you may lose your license if you are convicted of a DUI/DWI charge.
- Ignition interlock devices - You may be ordered to purchase an expensive device that checks your sobriety before you can drive.
- Roadside sobriety tests - Officers commonly administer these sobriety tests incorrectly.
- DUI accidents - There are many consequences to having a DUI/DWI conviction on your record, especially if you injured or killed someone.
- Felony DUI/DWI - Felony DUI/DWI charges carry heavy fines, prison sentences and other penalties.
We will use this blog to update you on any news or events related to Clark County, Washington, DUI/DWI law, but please visit our website for further information about us or our criminal defense representation. Please also feel free to comment on our blog posts or contact us online through our blog.